Consultant ICU (Critical Care)Full time
Immediately Consultant ICU (Critical Care) - Group of Hospitals - Kenya
Job Profile -
Role - Consultant ICU (Critical Care)
Experience - 1 to 4 Years
Location - Kenya
Education - MBBS + MD
Job Description -
- To be part of a team providing 24 hour medical cover and immediate first line airway management and resuscitation to any patient, visitor or staff member as required.
- To assist in the management of patients and provide back-up support to the consultant.
- To manage and to take care of the airway of the critically ill patient.
- To manage the critically ill patient pre and post operatively.
- To manage and insert arterial lines and central lines if requested.
- To assist consultants and nursing staff in the Intensive Care Unit, Theatre recovery area, ward or other areas in the hospital as needed.
- The RMO will encompass the assessment, resuscitation and ongoing management of critically ill patients with life-threatening single and multiple organ system failure.
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Science)
- MD(Anesthesia & Critical Care Medicine)
Key Skills / Specialities
Anesthesiologist, Intensive care and pain management., ICU Registrar