Medical Superintendent - KenyaFull time
Position : Medical Superintendent
Job Location : Kenya
Educational Qualification : Essential - Medical Degree with MHA/MBA (Hospital Administration)
Required Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in college and hospital
Compensation - Tax Free Salary, Accommodation, Visa/Tickets, Medical Benefits, Paid Leaves etc
- To effectively coordinate the recruitment process of Junior Doctors in association with Human Resources department.
- To conduct and facilitate organization, department orientation to all new recruits of the following categories Registrars, Residents, Jr Consultants, Medical Officers, Ward Doctors, etc.
- To ensure proper posting of doctors according to the needs.
- To be responsible for arranging the call duties.
- To assist in doctors personal records maintenance and compliance
- To coordinate the training programme of doctors with the Training Department.
- To facilitate periodical evaluation of doctors.
- Any Graduation
- Any Post Graduate
Key Skills / Specialities
Deputy Medical Superintendent, Medical superintendent, Medical Services