Medical Director (Clinical Research)Full time
- Conduct clinical reviews/audits on management at our Units at regular intervals and provide feedback to the CMS of the Unit.
- Conduct gap analysis and variation analysis of existing practices in the Unit
- Develop common SOPs and weed out cost intensive but non-evidence-based practices in the Unit
- Establish standard SOPs and surveillance systems in "soon to be in operation" Units.
- Develop collaborations with national and international organizations with respect to Lab Operations - in aspects of training and research grants, and to explore endorsements and recognition.
1. Develops a quality assurance program dedicated to providing the most effective and positive treatment journey for patients
2. Credentialing and Privileging of Clinical team members in ID and HIC
3. Appraisal: Objective parameters required to be collected and submitted.
4. Audit & Improvement plan in the ID and HIC
5. Training within the Department including documentation of post training assessment
• Review the capacity in terms of diagnostics and trained man-power in the Units for diagnosis. The gap analysis report to be submitted to the CEO - India Operations, Head -Finance and HR - India
• Develop competent teams - Microbiology and Clinical, to standardize and optimize the management of the Unit. This will also include development of Standard Treatment Guidelines and Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Lab.
Contineuing Professional Development:
• Ensure to keep abreast with latest developments in the area of specialization and expertise and maintain a track of CME.
• Demonstrate evidence of successful participation in mandatory courses required by the Hospital
• Keeps abreast of all new developments in the discipline in order to provide the most current, effective care.
• Implements best practice for hazard identification and intervention to effectively reduce risk
• Practices conscientious and judicious use of current best evidence in making decisions about the care of patients (evidence-based practice).
Teaching & Research:
• Impart up-to-date, comprehensive, and in-depth knowledge and training to doctors, technicians and the nurses in all forms of teaching
• Participate through teaching and discussions in the CME activities organized by the department and ensure the participation of the doctor’s in the department.
• Develop and coordinate multi-centric research for Quality Control.
Documentation & Reporting:
All procedures done should be followed by appropriate documentation
Record and report any accidents, incidents and defects in equipment or environment, Ongoing collection of high-quality, validated data which can be used to measure and benchmark performance against comparable facilities.
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Science)
- M.D-Doctor of medicine
Key Skills / Specialities
Clinical Research, Special Educator, Administration - Medical Director/Other