Marketing Executive/ Assistant Manager- MarketingFull time
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs. Writing and proofreading copy. Liaising with designers and printers Organizing photo shoots. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases. Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups. Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns. Monitoring competitor activity. Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Other Requirements Good drafting skills.
- Good command over English, both written and spoken
- Any Graduation
- MBA (Master of Business Administration (Management)
Key Skills / Specialities
Marketing Executive, Assistant Manager, Marketing