General Duty Medical OfficerFull time
1) Attending to patients of all age groups & providing health care at the periphery level.
2) Attending to routine ailments, chronic cases like Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Ischemic Heart Disease, Tuberculosis, epilepsy etc.
3) Follow-up of patients with chronic illnesses with regular monitoring & reference to the hospital as and when required
4) Management of emergencies at the dispensary and after stabilization referring to the hospital if necessary
5) Data Entry in the computer, including General case notes, diagnosis, online prescription, creating Service Order, Appointments etc.
6) Conducting preventive clinics like Well Baby Clinic, Antenatal clinic, screening programs and participation in academic activities
7) Candidates will also have to work in the Casualty Department as Casualty Medical Officer as and when deployed
8) Candidates should also be conversant with basic knowledge of computers to enter the data in Hospital Information System
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Science)
Key Skills / Specialities
General Duty Medical Officer, Management, IT Manager