Staff NurseFull time
- Responsible for the safe, comfortable and comprehensive nursing care of all patients under her care.
- Maintain patient’s consumables for billing purpose.
- Carryout all new patients orientation to the ward.
- Responsible to perform all Medical and Surgical nursing procedures as per NABH requirement.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for the patients.
- Coordinate patient care with various health care team members.
- Follow doctors rounds of patients assigned to the staff.
- Promptly carryout physician order related to patient care.
- Observe changes in patient’s condition take necessary action and report and record.
- Responsible to impart special care and precautions to vulnerable patients.
- Impart health education to the patients as per their diagnosis and requirement.
- Responsible to maintain infection control practices while extending nursing care to the patients.
- Responsible to follow waste management practices as per waste management rules and hospital policies.
- Maintain professional etiquette at all times.
- Answer patients call bell promptly.
- Take equipment and drug inventory on daily basis and maintain records accordingly.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship with nurse administrators, senior staff and juniors.
- Attend In-service education programmes in order to update knowledge and keep abreast of changes and trends in health and nursing care.
- Apart from the above duties and responsibilities carry out any other duties assigned to her by the supervisor and team leader.
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- GNM-General Nursing & midwifery
Key Skills / Specialities
OT Nurse, Operation Theatre Technician
Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research centre (PSRI)