OT Staff NurseFull time
- Provide efficient and effective perioperative nursing care to patient.
- Maintain surgical services in accordance with competency standards.
- Complete all physician orders, administer medications, and conduct treatments and tests for patients in a timely manner.
- Assist with patient care in recovery room, procedure room and operating room.
- Develop and implement nursing care plan for assigned patient.
- Execute proper use, care and handling of surgical equipment to ensure safety of operating staff and patient.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Communicate continuously with operating team and other medical staff to meet needs for patient care.
- Assist in ordering, storing and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies.
- Prepare operating room with surgical equipment, sterile, linens and supplies that will be needed during surgery.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in operating room.
- Prepare patients including cleaning and disinfecting body areas for surgery.
- Prepare timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- GNM-General Nursing & midwifery
- Diploma ANM- Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
Key Skills / Specialities
OT Nurse, Operation Theatre Technician, Nurse