Required Male PhysiotherapistContract
1. Terms and Conditions :
The engagement will be for a period of one year and on expiry of the said period, the contractual engagement will be automatically terminated. However, on expiry of the contract, KoPT reserves the right to enter into a fresh contract for such period and on such terms as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties. The contract will not continue beyond 65 years of age.
2. The candidate will be responsible for :
i) All jobs related to Physiotherapy for OPD & IPD and should be able to handle all types of equipment related to Physiotherapy.
ii) To help Visiting Consultants in treating patients.
iii) To maintain all related records of patients.
iv) Maintenance of all instruments related to Physiotherapy.
3. The candidate may avail of the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent as applicable, subject to availability.
4. The candidate will normally be at the Centenary Hospital of KoPT.
5. The candidate will be required to work in general shift duty for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any weekly off day/National Holiday in exigency, you will be granted a compensatory day of rest conveniently in lieu thereof and for this, no other compensation, monetary or otherwise, will be allowed.
6. The candidate will be entitled to 15 days leave in a year which may be availed of with prior approval. For any unauthorized absence in excess of 15 days, pro rata deduction would be made from the consolidated remuneration.
7. You will also enjoy total no. of 9 holidays, out of 19 authorised KoPT holidays. Must be present on unpaid holidays.
Note: The applicants are invited to appear for a Walk-in-interview along with two passport size recent photographs, all testimonials (originals & self-attested photocopies) on 28.01.2019 & 29.01.2019 from 10-00 AM to 01-00PM
- Diploma Course in Physiotherapy
Key Skills / Specialities
Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, OPD