Purchase and Store Executive/ ManagerFull time
- ey areas of responsibility:
1. Overall procurement of medical, non medical, consumable items.
2. Inter Department related work and coordination with Departmental Heads with regard to queries on indents.
3. To ensure multiple sources are approached for Procurement (at least three)
4. To prepare a comparative statement.
5. To negotiate best terms to benefit of the organization
6. To seek prior approval of the organization in event of budget being exceeded.
7. Preparing MIS related to Supply Chain Management
8. Timely procurement
9. Timely documentation.
- Any Graduation
Key Skills / Specialities
Purchase, Purchase Executive, Purchase Manager