Walk in for Sr Resident: Obst & GyanaeContract
Walk in for Sr Resident Posts in ESIC Patna, Bihar on Contract Basis, walk-in- Interview on 16.01.2019
The candidate possessing minimum qualification describe above shall not exceed the age of 37 years as on 31.12.2018. Age Relaxation for candidate belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PH etc category will be applicable as per rule.
How to Apply:-
The candidate shall come along with original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopy of the relevant certificate/documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Category, Experience, MCI State Registration, and two recent passport size photographs.
Basic pay Rs. 18750/-PM + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-PM in PB-3 with other allowance as admissible. The Basic Pay will be reduced by Rs.600/PM if the candidate docs do not possess P.G. Degree but Possess Diploma whereas the basic pay will be reduced by 121O/ PM. if the candidate neither possesses a P.G. degree nor Possess Diplon1a but only possess MBBS degree with Requisite Experience.
Terms & Conditions
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for attending the interview and joining purpose.
- In case of selection, the candidate shall have to pay Rs. I0000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) only as Security Deposit, which is refundable after successful completion of contract period.
- In case of selecting the candidate shall have to enter into an agreement with The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Bihta on a stamp-paper (Non-Judicial Stamp paper) of Rs. I 000/-. The cost of stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of the interview.
- An application should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates working in Govt Service should produce "No Objection Certificate'' from their department at the time of Interview.
- The appointment shall not confer any right of preferences for regular appointment.
- The appointment shall be purely contractual it will not confer any right to a candidate for absorption in ESIC.
- No claim for any service benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
- Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- Hostel Accommodation I Quarters wiII not be provided.
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness and verification of their character & antecedents.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are advised to report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Bihta, Patna (Bihar) on the dates of the interview up to 9:30 AM. Along with all the necessary certificates/documents.
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Science)
- DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology
Key Skills / Specialities
Obstetrician / Gynecologist, OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY, Obs. & Gynecology