Veterinary Assistant SurgeonFull time
- DUTIES: To assist the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in health coverage, disease control, maintenance of Animal Health, Supervision of Vaccination, maintenance of Breeding Programme and record, Supervision of Sheep Management and Field staff at the farm.
- NOTE-I: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
- NOTE-II: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- NOTE-III: The Qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reason to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection. The Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient numbers of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- DESIRABLE: A post Graduate degree or diploma in Veterinary Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- HQ: New Delhi with All India Service Liability.
- Any Other Conditions: To be posted at Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar with liability to serve anywhere in India.
- LAST DATE: THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 11.01.2019
- BVSc(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
Key Skills / Specialities
Veterinary Surgeon, Veterinary Doctor, Surgeon