The last date for application is: 20th November 2019
1. Appointment Type: 28 hours per week on 89 days basis. Terminable by 1-day notice on either side.
2. Duties: Weekly casualty duty from 5.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. on alternate days (2-3 weekdays) and 1.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. on 1-2 weekend days or holidays. No night ...
1) Attending to patients of all age groups & providing health care at the periphery level.
2) Attending to routine ailments, chronic cases like Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, Ischemic Heart Disease, Tuberculosis, epilepsy etc.
3) Follow-up of patients with c...
The Candidate has to upload the Medical Council Registration Certificate.
The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India.
Age, as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certific...
Qualification: Minimum one year of Post Qualification Experience in the relevant SpeciaIizat ion for MD/MS/DNB and Minimum 3 years for PG Diploma.
Post Apply E2: 70,000 - 2,00,000/-,
Post Apply E4: 90,000 - 2, 40,000/-
Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that e...
The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format only.
SC/ST/OBC candidates are required to attach the caste certificate as per the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Discussion / In...
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment in HAL Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding the eligibility criteria specified for the post.
Engagement of the contractual appointment shall be initially for a period of three years, subject to annual performance, which may be further extended as per need on satisfactory performance.
M.D. or M.S. in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
OR Postgraduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least 01 year experience in a recognized hospital. OR
M.B.B.S. including completion of compulsory rotatory internship followe...
Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
The prescribed minimum educational qualification should be from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE
Domain Of Experience: Professional experience in Paediatrics field (after internship) from a reputed Hospital/Medical College/ Hospital in a large industrial complex on a permanent or temporary basis
Note-Selection Will be Based on Online Test, Per...
Job notification for Senior Medical Officer Post in NIT Trichy, Tamil Nadu on Deputation Basis. Applications are invited by NIT Trichy - National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli on or before 13 Mar 2019 for vacancy.
Pay Band + GP: Senior Medical Of...
Domain Of Experience: Professional experience in Medicine field (after internship) from a reputed Hospital/Medical College/ Hospital in a large industrial complex on a permanent or temporary basis.
Note-Selection Will be Based on Online Test, Personal Intervi...
MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with 1-year compulsory Internship
Not a member yet? Register Now
Back to Login?
Account verification link hasbeen send on email-id
Thanks for Sign-up with Perzue. Enter OTP received on your Mobile.
Please enter the 6-digit XXXXXX OTP which you have recieved on your registered mobile number.
Already a member? Login
You have successfully registered with us.
Your password has been reset successfully.Please login with your new password.
Share your contact details for subscription.
Maximum file size 3 MB (DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, TXT, ODT, WPS)