Pay & Allowances:
Pay Band-3: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 with a minimum of Rs. 30,000/- + NPA. (NPA for medically qualified candidates only) With provision to move to PB-4 after three years (Rs.37400- 67000) with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/-. In 7th pay commission salary will be in level 12 (Rs.101500-167400)
Age (as on last date of submission of online Application form i.e. 31/03/2019):
Age limit refers to the completed age in years as on last date for submission of application for this advertisement. Faculty Posts: Age limit not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for Additional Professor and Professor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- M.D./M.S. (Dermatology)
Key Skills / Specialities
Teaching, Research and Teaching, Dermatology