Pay & Allowances:
Pay Band-4: Rs.37400-67000 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.10500 (Plus NPA for medically qualified candidates only) with minimum pay of Rs.51600/- and AGP of Rs.10500/-. Up to 40% of posts of Professors will get Higher Administrative (HAG) scale subject to clearance of prescribed process. In 7th pay commission salary will be in level 14A (Rs.159100-220200).
Age (as on last date of submission of online Application form i.e. 31/03/2019):
Age limit refers to the completed age in years as on last date for submission of application for this advertisement. Faculty Posts: Age limit not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for Additional Professor and Professor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- M.D./M.S. (Gastroenterology)
Key Skills / Specialities
Teaching, Research and Teaching, Gastroenterology