- To gather personal, behavioral, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management programs.
- Plans & standardize Normal & Therapeutic diets to adequately meet the nutritional needs of patients.
- Provides Nutrition Education to members by formulating patient education material following recent dietary guidelines
- To have all body measurements recorded accurately by staff from time to time
- To Plan counseling session in advance to educate client on appropriate diets, menu planning and preparation of food to treat obesity in order to enhance and maintain optimum health.
- Monitor and review progress of client after each session and devise alternate plans
- Attend corporate camps & activities to execute nutrition related plans.
- Other related duties as the job requires.
- B.Sc (Food nutrition )
- Diploma in Nutrition & Dietitics
Key Skills / Specialities
Dietitian Activities, Diet Counselling, Clinical Dietician