Front Office ExecutiveFull time
- To coordinate the registration of new patients.
- To take all necessary demographical details about the patients like Name & Address and Source to visit the hospital.
- To prepare the file, O.P.D Card and provide U.H.I.D. No. to the Patients.
- To guide & direct the patient for the further process.
- To coordinate with the doctors/consultants.
- To answer queries of the patient and provide details about the Doctors and Hospitals.
- To handle the admission, billing and coordinate in the absence of any person of reception.
- To deal with the people who visit the hospital and solve their queries.
- To give priority to emergency cases and to coordinate with the consultants / respective department for the same.
- To maintain appropriate departmental documentation.
- To treat all communication about patients, staff, and other organizational business confidentially.
- To be involved in quality Assurance / Quality control activities.
- To perform all the jobs as may be assigned due to exigencies of work.
- Participation in Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Any Graduation
Key Skills / Specialities
Computer Skills, Effective Communication, Front Office Executive