Family PhysicianFull time
This position is one of the most important functions of the Healthcare system. Physicians diagnose and treat diseases, injuries and other disorders. They also work to promote good health and prevent illness.
- JOB DUTIES :
1) Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
2) Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyse records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients condition.
3) Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
4) Monitor patients\\\\\\\' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
5) Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
6) Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
7) Coordinate work with the other CMC staff to ensure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time.
8) Would keep abreast of the developments in his/ her professional field and keep yourself updated.
9) Would be responsible for the renewal of his/ her membership with registration board of the respective Professional regulatory body.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1) Sound medical skills to work independently in the centre.
2) Pleasant and friendly personality with a desire to work in team.
3) Ability and willingness to treat all the patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in all situations.
4) Ability to work and handle pressure with multi-tasking skills.
- Shift Timing: from Monday to Sunday 8am to 4 pm and 1pm to 9 pm
- Week Offs are between Monday – Thursday or Sunday
- Compulsory rotational shift
- When on our rolls, the doctors cannot work with some other organization nor can have their own practice
- Salary Band: 55K to 95K per month
- All doctors would have to do emergency.
- Gynec & Pead have to work across 2 centres
- Designation will be Family Physician irrespective of specialised practise
REPORTING TO: CMO
Indemnity Bond: 1.5 Years Bond applicable
- MBBS (Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Science)
- M.D-Doctor of medicine
- DGO/Diploma in Obsterics & Gynaecology
Key Skills / Specialities
administer treatment, therapy, medication