Occupational therapistFull time
To work as an Occupational Therapist (OT), along with other mutli-agency services, to develop knowledge and skills regarding occuaptional therapy in children and adults.
· To carry out the assessments of children with motor difficulties.
· To develop treatment programmes designed for specific children.
· To design activities for individual and group therapy.
· To organise and run small group therapy sessions for children.
· To liaise with other professionals and participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and professional development.
Qualifications and Skills
Masters or higher degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited/recognised University. International degree or experience will be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- BOT(Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
Key Skills / Specialities
Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy