Senior Resident - Critical CareFull time
- To practice evidence-based medicine.
- To be aware regarding patient- Investigation-(profile/reports/plan) - Treatment-(details/drug procurement) - Drug allergies/patient history
- To provide quality clinical care to patients.
- To ensure timely attention and intervention for any query or requirement from the IP patient.
- To ensure that IP rounds are duly done and the patients are attended empathetically
- To ensure clear and prompt communication with the admitting as well as Referral Consultants.
- To complete all OP & IP records on time with accuracy.
- To take part in all regular CME’s.
- To ensure emergency preparedness & Response treatment Procedure/Investigations.
- To ensure that ethical medical practice is followed.
- To Compliance with patient protocols(OPIP/OT/Diagnostics/ICU/Triage)
- To follow Infection Control protocols proper Bio-Medical Waste Management.
- To document patient file/Prescriptions/requisitions (legible/complete).
- To ensure MLC notification/documentation and statutory compliance.
- To ensure Documentation at the time of Discharge.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- MD / DNB (Anesthesia)
Key Skills / Specialities
Anaesthesia, Critical Care (ICU), Critical Care Medicine