Detox Tea for Men’s’ Health: Things you should know
Our body is always detoxing itself and cleansing, the liver and kidneys help us in this process, But sometimes the system needs a boost. You may think, why?
Well, remember the spicy and junk foods we eat, the cheese, the excessive sugar we intake and the alcohol we drink at weekend parties? Yes, those things affect our health and metabolic system and thus hamper our body to work in a normal way, But don’t worry; every problem comes with a solution.
First you have to ditch your bad habits if you want to start living your life in a healthy way.
As a man, you may be fed up with being overweight. We find it irritating when the pair of jeans we select does not fit us. But don’t have time to work out in a gym?
Well, don’t worry detox tea will give you the health goals you need and in just 14 days.
So how do you know that toxins have consumed you?
Here are the signs
- Acid reflux
- Low energy levels
A 14 days detox tea routine for men to lose weight instantly. Detox teas are amazingly helpful if you want to remove your excess weight and belly fat in a natural way, But eat plenty of water and healthy foods and follow an exercise regime before choosing the detox tea. Various detox teas are available in the market.
Some of them are mentioned below:
- Dandelion tea
- Garlic tea
- Green tea
- Chamomile- jasmine tea
- Cayenne pepper tea
- Cilantro tea
- Fenugreek tea
- Chicory tea
- Fenugreek tea
Burdock tea, lemon tea and milk thistle teas are also very well known.
How does it help?
- Suppresses sugar cravings
- Burns calories
- Curbs appetite
- Increases metabolism
- Reduces water weight
Few brands of specially formulated detox tea for men are available in the solidlandingsbehavioralhealth.com and give the best results in just two weeks.
How to get the desired body in just 14 days: men’s health
Here come some important tips
- First, remove alcohol from your daily routine. Excessive alcohol intake makes you dizzy and tired. Stop eating junks as it increases cholesterol in your body.
- Cut the caffeine also, it causes muscle tension, unnecessary sleep disturbances and finally irritates the stomach. You don’t want all these, do you? Drink plenty of water as nothing can beat water in the process of detoxification.
- One cup of antioxidant-rich matcha green tea every morning keeps toxins away. Matcha green tea has 100 times more antioxidants than normal green tea.
- Ditch gluten, dairy, soy products. They instigate inflammation in your body so it is better to remove them from your diet chart. Few studies show that some nightshade species can be harmful to your health too, such as eggplant, tomato. So try to avoid those.
- Sugar is your enemy, Remove sugar from your diet and drinks whenever you can.
- Eat more greens. Vegetables are the best sources of vitamins, minerals. Eat plenty of green vegetables to keep yourself fresh.
- Eat more citrus foods such as lemons. Oranges etc. but do not just drink store-bought juices as they are added with preservatives, instead make them at home.
- Add more fibre to the diet. Beans, legumes and nuts are the best sources of it.
- Raw garlic is an excellent antimicrobial source. It can kill harmful bacteria and pathogens from the gut, boosts the immune system. Other such sources are coconut oil, dried oregano, walnut, etc.
- Don’t do heavy workouts. Lay off the heavy lifting and just opt for some easy workouts.
- Take probiotics, make them your friends. Include yoghurt in your diet. They contain good bacteria which strengthen the health of your gut. Bacillus is extremely helpful for your digestive tract, and yoghurt has lots of it.
- Don’t stay up late at night. It affects your digestion process and slows metabolism also gives you a headache.
- Eat vegetables that contain flavonoids, phytochemicals, etc. Cucumber and watermelon have great detoxifying properties.
- Quit smoking. You know how much injurious it is to your health.
So these were the tips a man should follow before jumping toward a healthy lifestyle. We get exposed to thousands of toxins on a daily basis. So yes, we really need to cleanse and flush out the toxins from our body and keep ourselves healthy.
So start your day with a cup of detox tea and notice the difference in just two weeks!